Minutes of Meetings: # 16
Meeting Date: April 17, 2015
Meeting Venue: RA MօH National Institute of Health
Meeting Chair:: V. Poghosyan, Deputy Minister of Health
- Participant registration Opening and approval of Meeting agenda, Management of Conflict of Interest
- Presentation of the HIV CN
- Approval of the HIV CN
- Other issues
- Meeting wrap-up
Discussions and Resolutios
1. The regular meeting of Country Coordinating Mechanism for HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria was opened by the Deputy Minister of Health V. Poghosyan. He welcomed the participants and introduced the meeting agenda, which was approved unanimously.
V. Poghosyan asked all the CCM members to fill-in the declaration forms approving the presence/ absence of Conflict of Interest, according to the bylaws, and pass them to CCM Secretariat.
Then the floor was given to the Arshak Papoyan, the Head of the HIV Working Group.
2. Arshak Papoyan greeted the participants, presented the changes in the CN made by Working Group after last CCM meeting and the final version of the Concept Note.
Viktoria Avakova asked how the CRG component has been reflected in the CN. Arshak Papoyan responded, that for CRG component annually 5000 $ are envisaged in NGO activities.
Lena Nanushyan said that according to the CN the Government should carry out the costs of PMTCT, but amount of expenditure isn’t shown. V.Poghosyan noted,that these figures should be reflected in the Government’s medium-term expenditure programs.
Gayane Ghukasyan noted, that the presented package has received a positive assessment by WHO.
3. Summarizing the aforesaid, Vahan Poghosyan proposed CCM members to vote for the approval of the presented package.
The HIV Concept Note was approved unanimously.
CCM members were asked to sign the Endorsement of Funding request.
4. Raffi Doudaklian invoked meeting participants to demonstrate more accountable attitude towards CCM operations. V.Poghosyan suggested CCM members to take into account this remark for their future work.
5. Vahan Poghosyan thanked the members present in the meeting for their active participation, and the meeting was considered closed.
Documents: Download ZIP