1. Develop and present to CCM full endorsement the annual Oversight Action Plan.
2. Ensure the Action Plan, tailored to the country’s grant objectives and priorities, is implemented by obtaining the reports from PR, meetings with SRs and LFA and etc.
3. Support, by providing technical guidance, the oversight of the implementation of a transition plan.
4. Ensure that all key processes are driven by strategic information drawn from in-country sources and Global Fund-specific-supported interventions.
5. Work with the Global Fund Country Team, LFA, PRs, and SRs to hold and maintain ongoing data-driven dialogue for grant performance purposes.
6. By completion of each action planned by Oversight Plan present the report/presentation to CCM