Functions of the HIV/AIDS technical working group:
1. Provide relevant recommendations to CCM on organizational/technical issues related to the development and implementation of HIV/AIDS programs.
2. Draft the recommendations on HIV/AIDs proposals for the Global Fund funding, based on CCM request.
3. Participate in the process of drafting the proposals for national HIV/AIDS programs.
4. Participate in the work of evaluation and selection committees, established by CCM,
5. Participate in regular discussions on Transition Plan implementation and, if necessary, review the Plan in cooperation with Ministry of Health representatives and other stakeholders,
6. Provide other technical support in HIV/AIDS area to be assigned by CCM.